|BMS (Bus Management System)
|Unicomp USA Ltd's Bus Management System (BMS) for Windows is a comprehensive Windows-based" dealership software solution. Designed and written for high volume and multi-location dealerships such as National Bus Sales & Leasing Inc. Georgia, it is still cost effective for any size dealership. Unicomp USA has built BMS to handle the unique needs of Bus Dealerships.
As a true Microsoft Windows application, incorporating the latest technologies; it smoothly interfaces to other Microsoft applications, while providing your dealerships with a quality, cost-effective alternative to your current system.
Unicomp USA Bus Management System provides an integrated package including specific modules such as Sales Order Entry, Warranty, Accounting, Parts Inventory, Service Work Orders. BMS is designed for ease-of-use by individual staff members while providing management staff with detailed financial reports, cost analysis and accounting control. Unicomp USA incorporates comprehensive report features that allow you to create your own reports with dynamic links to Microsoft Word and Excel!
BMS has in-depth inventory tracking and multi-manufacturer warranty billing capability.
You can track sales, create "quick quotes" and automatically convert a prospect into a customer using the Sales Module. BMS is integrated and therefore data is automatically transfer to its corresponding accounting module such as Purchase Orders to Account Payable, Parts and Bus (vehicle) sales to Account Receivable, Service Work Orders to Accounts Receivable as well as all these modules to the General Ledger .
The service department tracks all work performed for that stock unit. Multiple invoices to different customers, warranty guarantors, agencies, departments can be generated from one work order. Service history can be retrieved according to customer number, VIN or body number. All invoiced work originating in the bus sales, parts sales and purchases and service departments is electronically transferred to the accounting system.
Why More Dealership companies are choosing BMS?
- Multi Location (Sites) with Single License fee.
- Fully Operational Dealer Management System
- True Microsoft Windows 32-Bit/Double Byte Application (all modules)
- Operational as a stand-alone or integrated system (peer to peer, client-server & terminal server, Citrix or any thin client platform)
- Competitively priced for dealerships of all sizes
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP Professional, Citrix, Terminal Services, NT, Vista
- Intuitive Report Writers (integrated Excel, ASCII, Html, PDF etc.
- Multiple points of entry (Multi-Dealership Locations)
- Multiple Reporting Tools provided in the system.
- Ease of use.
- Unlimited Upgrade program etc.